The Qualify Me! process for trade recognition and attaining your certification is simple, fast and headache free!
Can I apply?
Qualify Me! programs are available to builders with a minimum of 3 years overseas or local experience in the field OR builders that have completed partial studies in Australia.
What do I need to show?
- Collect 100 points of ID:
- Passport (70 points)
- Birth certificate (70 points)
- Drivers license (40 points)
- Student ID card with photo from Aus. Institute (40 points)
- Medicare card (25 points)
- Key card (25 points)
Evidence (where available):
- letter of employment
- current employment contracts
- reference letters from licensed tradies you have worked with
- work examples/samples/photos
- overseas qualifications (if
- Transcripts/assessments from previous qualifications related to this course
- All applicants will have a conversation covering questions for each unit with an assessor
- Where gap training is required, you will need to complete theory or practical assessments as required. Theory components can be completed from home practical can be on your job site.
Recognition of prior learning and courses can be completed in correspondence Australia-wide.
Want more info?
call: 1800 765 295
Location: Australia wide via correspondence
Duration: 4 weeks from receipt of evidence